Write It Down…Before You Forget It! More Notes Free Printable For Your Planner
Weekend is here, it’s always nice to get to Friday! a full week with lots of work all done!
It’s always nice to get to the end of a hard week of work,
- How did you made it?
- So tired you don’t want to even move
Write it Down… before you forget it!,
Ah!, what we would do without those perfect motivational notes!
- They are always there
- they always help us to keep on
- they will always give that little more push to finish that task
- there is always a good one for that moment when you need it more!
35 great Motivational Quotes
- 1. “It always seem impossible until is done” – Nelson Mandela
2. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great” – Zig Ziglar
3. “Well done is better than well said” – Benjamin Franklin
4. “It’s always too early to quit.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
5. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” ~ Wayne Dyer
6. “Do not watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going.” ~ Sam Levenson
7. “Step by step and the thing is done.” ~ Charles Atlas
8. “I’ve failed over and over and over again. And that is why I succeed.” ~ Michael Jordan
9. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” ~ Mark Twain
10. “Always do your best. What you plant now you will harvest later.” ~ Og Mandino
11. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ~ Walt Disney
12. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” ~ William James
13. “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail, than to attempt nothing and succeed.” ~ Robert H. Schuller
14. “Your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
15. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” ~ Ralph Marston
16. “There is always room at the top.” ~ Daniel Webster
17. “Success is going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ~ Winston Churchill
18. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.” ~ Peter Marshall
19. “You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” ~ Jack London
20. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” ~ Chris Grosser
21. “Only I can change my life. No one else can do it for me.” ~ Carol Burnett
22. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” ~ Babe Ruth
23. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” ~ Robert Collier
24. “The more we do the more we can do.” ~ William Hazlitt
25. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ~ Jim Ryun
26. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” ~ Wayne Gretzky
27. “Fortune sides with him who dares.” ~ Virgil
28. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
30. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” ~ Truman Capote
31. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” ~ George Adair
32. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ~ Arthur Ashe
33. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
34. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” ~ Lau Tzu
35. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Motivational Quotes On Your Personal Planner
Today I have for you a free printable for your favorites quotes, another way to keep you motivated to keep on working on your dream business, every step matters, every day matters, so keep on it!
You can print as many times as you want or need to, keep it for your personal use, and if you blog about it, I thank you for link it to me and my blog.
Do you have a favorite motivational quote?
I thank you for making the time to stop and read my blog, if you have any question leave a comment I will answer it shortly, if you find this article useful PIN IT so you can find it later.
A4 More Notes free printable
A5 More Notes free printable